Advantages of a Water Store
A water store offers the business owner a number of competitive advantages over delivered bottled water
- Delivery costs are the single largest expense of a bottled water company, especially now with the high unpredictable fuel prices. Operating a water store will save you that hassle and save a LOT of money for your customers while keeping your margins high.
- Since it is the customers who fill their own bottles, the water store does not fall under the stringent FDA rules and regulations that bottled water companies have to meet (local laws vary).
- The water store can be a one stop shop for all customers needs. You’ll be a trusted professional building relationships.
- Your client portfolio can stretch anywhere from 2 mile radius to 10 miles radius through word of mouth and excellent customer service.
- You can promote, rent, lease and rent residential machines to end users generating extra income, and creating a start-up for a growing promising business.
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that in 2003, approximately 1.1 billion people had no access to safe water and 2.4 billion had no basic sanitation. Most importantly, dirty water is often the cause of ordinary childhood diarrhea, a leading killer of African children.
Water Store Turnkey Package
- Pretreatment System: It consists of Sediment Filter, Carbon Filter, Dual Tank Softener, Booster Pump, all sitting in a stainless steel Matrix.
- Treatment System: It consists of a 1000 GPD Water Purification System. The unit is all Imported, with a low operating cost (Rs. 3 per gallon)
- Storage Tank: ISO approved storage tank system with air filtration.
(Storage tank Capacity varies from 250 Gallons and up)
- Post Treatment: Water goes through UV light for extra purity and security.
- Upvc Filling Points.
- Installation Fee, Installation Kit, Consumable Kit.
Components of a Typical Water Store
- Water Processing Room
- Dispensing Counter
- Retail Display Area
- Vending Machine (optional)
- Meeting Room (optional)
- Service Center (optional)
- Storage Area
Who is Your Target Market?
- Health conscious people of all ages, especially people who already purchase bottled water
- Senior Citizens
- Families caring for their children, and babies
- Offices, Hotels, schools, banks, apartment and high rise buildings
- Catering business, beauty and facial, and the list goes on.
What to Consider Prior to Opening
- Preferable to be on a strip Mall, next to a residential area.
- Visible Location: On a main recognizable street, or corner.
- Recommended space is between 800 – 1200 SQF.
- 3– 5 weeks from date of receiving order with payment.
Large Bottle Systems
Remove dirt, sludge and other solids.
Removes chemical compounds, pesticides, hormones, chlorine & more.
Removes un-dissolved solids from Water.
Separation process that retains the salts on one side for rejection and allows the pure water to pass through for use.
The process by which removed fine particle 0.01 microns provide high quality Water.
Killing bacteria and viruses, releasing oxygen and sterilizes containers.
|Important Points to Consider|
|Low overhead / high profits.|
|Sell a high quality product that people need!|
|Low wage employees.|
|Easy to operate.|
|Can have multiple stores or an absent owner.|
|No large inventories.|
|Great growth potential.|
|Not a franchise (no fees!!).|
|Clean, nontoxic working area.|
|Very low initial investment!!!|